1) I can (and I have) finished a whole jar of Nutella all by myself in a single day with nothing but a spoon and my fingers.
2) I am a complete noob when it comes to sports and games. I don’t even know how to ride a bicycle. But thank God, at least I know how to swim.
3) I sometimes hate my body, but I’m trying to love it, to love myself just the way I am.
4) I cry when I watch Disney’s Bolt. For almost all the scenes. So you don’t want to sit with me when it’s on.
5) I hate yoghurt and curd. But I love milk, I don’t know why that is. I can drink like four glasses of chilled milk in a day.
6) I HATE it when people stereotype others. I read somewhere that ‘Stereotypes are the views of the small minded’ and I think that that is so true.
7) I am the clumsiest person ever.
8) I am in love with four different men at the same time, and not even one of them know I exist. *sighhh* (Just in case you were wondering – Robert Downey Jr, Ryan Gosling, Justin Timberlake and Channing Tatum)
9) My OTP is Lydia and Stiles from Teen Wolf, and I ship them so hard that I might actually cry if they don’t happen.
10) I believe in magic. I’ve believed in magic ever since I read Enid Blyton.
11) I cry more when I’m angry than when I’m sad. How weird is that.
12) I only respect those who respect me. Children have always been taught to respect their elders and all that, but I don’t agree. They should be taught to be polite to their elders, but respect only those who respect them. Some weird psycho logic, but anyway.
13) I have a pet whale. It is a soft toy, not a real whale (obviously). And I can’t, I can not, fall asleep if Whaley isn’t with me. (Um, yes, I’ve named him Whaley.)
14) I can’t cook, it’s time I learnt how to. I can only make a somewhat decent omelette. That’s about it.
15) I make a lot of useless lists. Like this one.