Hey all! So here’s a really fun thing: The Real Neat Blog Award. I’ve been nominated (it’s my first nomination, by the way!) for the Real Neat Blog Award by the amazing https://inquisitivemindandstubbornheart.wordpress.com/ – thank you so much! 😀
So if you’ve been nominated, these are the rules:
– Insert the award logo onto your post (which is the blue image you see above)
– Answer the seven questions they asked you.
– Thank the blogger who nominated you.
– Nominate other bloggers and ask them seven questions and let them know you have nominated them !
So here are my answers to the questions I was asked :
- What was the first word you spoke ?
I’d like to say it was something really cool, like ‘supercalifragilisticexpialidocious’ or some such fancy word, but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t and I honestly don’t remember.
- What is your comfort food ?
Chocolate. I need my chocolate. In any form – as an ice cream or a bar or a cake or a brownie or even just out of a jar (read: Nutella).
- Where is the one place you’d visit if you had ample time and money ?
If I had ample time and money, I’d pack my bags and go on a trip round the whole world! I can’t pick exactly one place I’d like to visit, although Greece, the Maldives, California and London would definitely top my list.
- What is the one habit you’d like to get rid of ?
PROCRASTINATION. I’m the queen of procrastination. I hate that I do it, and I keep telling myself I’ll change tomorrow.
- When do you feel happy ?
When I’m swimming. When I’m with a dog. When I’m writing. But especially, when I’ve had a very productive day, and I know I’ve done something worthwhile with my time.
- If you were given the choice of staying ever youthful and immortal would you accept it ?
No. Staying youthful, maybe, but not immortality. Then I’d never be able to experience the rush of doing something dangerous or the thrill of actually getting away with it.
- Which is the one book that influenced you the most ?
Gone With The Wind, by Margaret Mitchell. BRILLIANT book. I absolutely loved Scarlett, and for months after reading the book (and sometimes even now), if I’m feeling down, I think ‘What would Scarlett do?’. Scarlett would get the eff up, dust herself off, and carry on.
I’d like to nominate these bloggers because I think they have a real neat blog:
Alda, for her really cute blog : https://daggersandhearts.wordpress.com/
Karthika, for her very fun and upbeat blogging style : https://talkteenlife.wordpress.com/
Rameez Sheikh, for his brilliant stories : https://ofscribblesandscrawls.wordpress.com/
Matthew Black, who probably doesn’t need an award to know how amazing his blog is : https://thelittleenginethatcouldnt.wordpress.com/
Here are my seven questions to you :
1) What are the five things that make you happy?
2) Why do you write?
3) Are you a cat-person or a dog-person, and why?
4) If you could be any other person in this world, who would you be?
5) Which was the last book you read, and what did you think of it?
6) What is your motto in life?
7) What are a few things you hate about yourself, and a few things you love about yourself?
And that’s it! Happy blogging y’all! 🙂